Skip to content
What is PHP?
- PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language.
- PHP texts are performed on the server.
- PHP is liberated to obtain and use.
What Can PHP Do?
- PHP can generate powerful page content.
- PHP can make, start, study, create, and shut files on the server.
- PHP can gather variety information.
- PHP can deliver and obtain biscuits.
- PHP can add, delete, alter information in your repository.
- PHP can limit customers to get into some pages on your website.
- PHP can encrypt information.
What is a PHP File?
- PHP code are executed on the machine, and the result is returned to the visitor as plain HTML.
- PHP documents have a default file extension of “.php”.
PHP operates on different tools (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
PHP is suitable for nearly all machines applied today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
PHP has help for a wide range of listings.
PHP is simple to understand and operates successfully on the host part.